Very funny, I see how it is.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Captain Bubble
Advanced Contributer

United Kingdom
19675 Posts

Posted - 20/06/2017 :  08:00:22  Show Profile  Visit Captain Bubble's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah yeah, very funny, start a new forum, you all move to it but set it up so I cannot register or log in, harrummffff. I know when I'm not wanted!

Whatever name and password I use to try and register then log in is wrong, apparently! Oh well I'll stay here and chat to myself....!

Marcus de Mowbray
www.330studios.co.uk/marcus

teethmeister
Advanced Contributer

United Kingdom
1115 Posts

Posted - 20/06/2017 :  10:21:39  Show Profile  Visit teethmeister's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I had the same problem but took a guess at what the issue was. For me, at least, as I had registered this time as "Matt Nolan", it seems that I have to remove the space to log in - i.e. "MattNolan". Maybe that's the issue for you too...

http://www.mattnolancustom.com/
Go to Top of Page

DRuM
Advanced Contributer

United Kingdom
2611 Posts

Posted - 20/06/2017 :  11:16:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had a similar issue. I had registered my Account Details/Username as 'Lee C' expecting that to be what people will see next to my posts on the forum. And the other box to the right of username which says Profile Detail/Name as 'Lee', expecting that to be just the name people see if they look into my profile.

However, on trying to log in it kept saying invalid username or password. I found out that it had made me 'LeeC' with no space. Not only that, but now that I'm logged in, my forum name is 'Lee' and profile name is @leec. So it's done it the wrong way round. But oh well, I can live with it.
Go to Top of Page

Captain Bubble
Advanced Contributer

United Kingdom
19675 Posts

Posted - 20/06/2017 :  14:22:52  Show Profile  Visit Captain Bubble's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ah, cheers folks, I'll try again later!

Marcus de Mowbray
Go to Top of Page

Captain Bubble
Advanced Contributer

United Kingdom
19675 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2017 :  07:39:04  Show Profile  Visit Captain Bubble's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Constant feedback loop...I cannot get in because my personal details are unacceptable, I cannot change my personal details because they "already exist".

Marcus de Mowbray
Go to Top of Page

DRuM
Advanced Contributer

United Kingdom
2611 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2017 :  12:27:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Marcus. What a pain! Well I've taken the liberty of posting about it on the new forum, so I'm sure it'll get sorted. http://forum.mikedolbear.com/forums/topic/captain-bubble-registration-woes/
Go to Top of Page

Captain Bubble
Advanced Contributer

United Kingdom
19675 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2017 :  12:35:10  Show Profile  Visit Captain Bubble's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cheers Squire! Few things are a s frustrating as when Internet stuff gets snotty!

Marcus de Mowbray
Go to Top of Page

mike dolbear
Administrator

2419 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2017 :  13:09:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nicole is looking into this, dont go anywhere we need you MR Bubble

It's my website/forum so behave yourself's !

Started November 2000
New Mike Dolbear Web Show https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAGa_4MF8-VD8gvSKB6EcbifVLsl0Saf1
Go to Top of Page

Bob
Excellent Contributer

United Kingdom
249 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2017 :  17:06:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Seems you're not alone Captain. I've just tried to register and system insists that my e mail address is already used!
Not sure if this is picking up the registration from this version of the forum or someone else has the same email address as me (very unlikely).

If you wanted more space on stage you should have got here before me!

www.thepaulrodgersstory.com
Go to Top of Page

Captain Bubble
Advanced Contributer

United Kingdom
19675 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2017 :  20:37:03  Show Profile  Visit Captain Bubble's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cheers Mike and Nicole, thought it might be worth mentioning in case anyone else (like Bob!) was having trouble!

Marcus de Mowbray
Go to Top of Page

mike dolbear
Administrator

2419 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2017 :  09:14:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have you joined the new forum yet Captain ?

If anybody else has issues please email me at mike@mikedolbear.com

It's my website/forum so behave yourself's !

Started November 2000
New Mike Dolbear Web Show https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAGa_4MF8-VD8gvSKB6EcbifVLsl0Saf1
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
mikedolbear.com discussion forum © 2002/10 mikedolbear.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000