The new MD Forum
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gaz farrimond
Advanced Contributer

Australia
12354 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2017 :  14:59:26  Show Profile  Visit gaz farrimond's Homepage  Reply with Quote

If anyone is still reading this page: Can't log in from my desktop pc on the new message board.

I get the message:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /wp-login.php on this server.

Bugger.

DRuM
Advanced Contributer

United Kingdom
2611 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2017 :  22:50:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
gaz, I was about to post on the new forum and bring your plight to the attention of Mike. However, it seems I've been logged out since I last posted there a couple of days ago and can't log back in.  I've tried every password I can think of that I would have used and am getting the same error message as you.

There was another thread recently in the off topic forum and Mike suggested emailing him with any issues. I'll email him now for us both. Still don't know if Captain Bubble succeeded getting in.

mike@mikedolbear.com

http://www.mikedolbear.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=120968
Go to Top of Page

DRuM
Advanced Contributer

United Kingdom
2611 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2017 :  23:06:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've just managed to login. A different box appeared.

Does this work for you?

http://forum.mikedolbear.com/wp-login.php

I've emailed Mike for you anyway and have now posted on the new forum about your issue.

http://forum.mikedolbear.com/forums/topic/captain-bubble-registration-woes/#post-285
Go to Top of Page

gaz farrimond
Advanced Contributer

Australia
12354 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2017 :  04:28:34  Show Profile  Visit gaz farrimond's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Cheers Lee, the link doesn't work for me, but hopefully it will be sorted out at the mods end.

I had no problem logging in on the laptop whilst I was in the States over the last few months; only since I got home.

Go to Top of Page

mike dolbear
Administrator

2419 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2017 :  08:19:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for this info I have passed it over to the new webmaster and we are trying to deal with it.

It's my website/forum so behave yourself's !

Started November 2000
New Mike Dolbear Web Show https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAGa_4MF8-VD8gvSKB6EcbifVLsl0Saf1
Go to Top of Page

moosetication
Advanced Contributer

United Kingdom
12709 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2017 :  13:34:03  Show Profile  Visit moosetication's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry, I've missed a memo or two. Should I be able to log into the new forum with my existing credentials?

"It's just a rest, no need to complicate it with monkeys." - sunshinehead
SITMS #31/582 (B'ham) #31/798 (M'cr) | The Blue Road | Bewarethisboy
Go to Top of Page

DRuM
Advanced Contributer

United Kingdom
2611 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2017 :  14:28:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good luck gaz! There's not much Mike can't do. If he can organise and orchestrate a massive troupe of drummers for the Olympic games, I'm sure he can sort out your forum login.

moose, existing login for this forum won't work at the new forum, you'll need to register there as a new member.
Go to Top of Page

Captain Bubble
Advanced Contributer

United Kingdom
19675 Posts

Posted - 17/07/2017 :  07:33:18  Show Profile  Visit Captain Bubble's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have still not been able to log on to the new forum, then this old one was unobtainable for several days! Hope to find time for another try on the new one later today.

Marcus de Mowbray
www.330studios.co.uk/marcus
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
mikedolbear.com discussion forum © 2002/10 mikedolbear.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000